today in french we learned how to say “what’s in the bag” and i couldn’t stop laughing because
swaggity swag qu’est-ce qui dans le sac
I don’t understand how Sam and Dean got away with going to crime scenes as FBI agents. The FBI wouldn’t have had jurisdiction is most of the cases, so they would’ve had to be invited there by local law enforcement. I highly doubt that in all of those cases, the FBI had already been invited, so how did they get access?
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
I went with my mom and her friend to the gym where they walk so I could run again, and there were a bunch of guys playing basketball. They went to take a water break as I was running up to the water fountain area, and this one guy had PLENTY OF TIME to get out of my way, but he saw me running, stood in my lane, and when I got near him, he did the “who’s going which way” dance. It ruined my pace and irritated me so much. It is so rude to interrupt someone’s workout like that. People just make me so angry.